As consultants, especially solo practitioners, it is important to have a strong mental attitude. Thanks to fellow Carolinas Chapter member, Felix Nater, for reminding me of Napoleon Hill.
Napoleon Hill is considered one of the greatest writers on success. His ideas are as helpful today as they were 100 years ago. His 17 Principles of Personal Achievement
are examples of his belief that whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- Develop Definiteness of Purpose
- Establish a Mastermind Alliance
- Use Applied Faith
- Go the Extra Mile
- Assemble an Attractive Personality
- Create Personal Intiative
- Build a Positive Mental Attitude
- Burning Desire & Enthusiasm
- Enforce Self-Discipline
- Think Accurately
- Control Your Attention
- Inspire Teamwork
- Learn from Adversity & Defeat
- Cultivate Creative Vision
- Maintain Sound Health
- Budget Your Time & Money
- Develop Positive Habits
Read more about each principle at Success.com
. Pick one or two to work and act on
in the next month.