I've heard a good way to build credibility, especially with prospects, is to make presentations and speak. Any suggestions on how to effectively do this?
In one of their most popular blogs for 2012, SlideShare author Bruce Gabrielle notes that executives are a special audience for presentations. Because they are looking for people to trust, making a good or bad impression is key to your success.
Here are the FIVE TIPS
to help you wow an executive audience:
- Get to the point in one minute.
- Talk about winning in the marketplace & how you can help them.
- Sell a vision before discussing details.
- Lead with stories, not data.
- Don't be afraid of executives - be afraid FOR them.
Of course, there is a lot more to learn about presenting to executives, but these 5 things are a good place to start.TIP:
Click on the link to see the full slide presentation and get more details on these. 5 Tips for Presenting to Executives