Confab is a conference unto itself. Here you will find an affordable gathering, in its fourth decade, organized by a volunteer committee. Our speakers are also consultants with decades of experience who come to give back to their profession.
- Dr. C.J. Rhoads -- Survive to Thrive -- What's Different about Companies that Flourish in Recessions
- Jim Horan -- Sell Smart: Sell Successfully -- How to Build a Professional Services Business, Naturally
- Jerry Fletcher -- The Trust Equation
- Jim Pelly -- Laughter -- The Secret Weapon of Great Consultants
- And, many others
- Confab is created by consultants for consultants
- The speakers are committed to giving back to their profession also attend Confab
- The value for the investment includes meals, cocktails and entertainment
- Highly relevant content
- Environment of collaboration
- Photo directory of participants for post-conference follow-up and friendships
- Fun and casual, not stuffy or standoffish
Come and learn what you can from IMC USA's only conference. You will encounter a warm, engaging environment. Confab is friendly, fun and stress-free. Learn new skills and techniques, add value to your clients, form alliances that may last a lifetime, revitalized yourself and your practice.
Confab operatives in a totally collaborative, not competitive environment.
At Confab there is a nakedness of sharing. Register now at http://www.confabusa.org/
Download the flyer here: http://www.confabusa.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Confab-Desktop-Print-flyer2.pdf