Loyalty and Commitment
"Actions speak louder than words” is a popular catchphrase
for significant gestures of appreciation and very simply, we appreciate you
being a member of IMC USA.
Recognizing that our members are our most valuable
"clients,” I acknowledge that this tough economy forces all of us to carefully
scrutinize all expenditures, even to organizations like ours, and I want to
make you an offer as a loyal member of IMC USA.
If you renew your IMC USA membership by September 30, you
will receive a 10 percent discount (just enter code LOYALTYDISCSEP on our websites online registration page). It’s our
way of saying thanks and also because we really want you to continue as an
involved member of your professional organization.
Now, more than ever, leveraging the power of IMC USA might
be one of the most important moves you make this year.
Consider some of these benefits you can't get elsewhere:
- Being member of a community of like-minded, professional management consultants and the ensuing networking and growth opportunities;
- The affiliate programs (from AON for professional liability insurance [more later] to the new, yet unannounced, Evalusys [more later]) which offer to those who take advantage additional tools and savings;
- The national conference for professional management consultants, Confab;
- Courses and workshops (through The Academy and some chapters) to help you gain knowledge and competencies, especially as you chose to move to the Certified Management Consultant® accreditation; and
- The pride of subscribing to a profession-wide Code of Ethics, that governs your work as a consultant to management.
So take the time to renew today and update your member
profile on our website. If you aren’t able to renew by September 30, you can
still earn a 5 percent discount if you renew by October 31 (just use code