Welcome back to another great year with IMC USA. Our organization continues to strengthen thanks to our outstanding members.
The preliminary 2015 results indicate that IMC built upon the financial success of 2014. The balance sheet is definitely stronger. Details of these results will be provided once the CPA completes the preparation of all of the required reporting documents.
During our Townhall Meeting in October, we highlighted the three major takeaways expected from that meeting. We have continued to build upon them in the fourth quarter of 2015 in preparation for 2016.
Here is an updated summary of the key takeaways.
· Created the new membership category of Young Professional
· 14% increase in CMC members
· 38% increase in CMC Emeritus and Retired Professional Members
· Earliest and highest CMC Triennial renewal rate in five years
· New and more convenient marketing collateral material created for all member categories
· Marketing collateral material created for Management Consulting Certificate Program (MCCP)
· IMC is financially stronger and increased its net assets for the second year in a row
· The Academy delivery process was strengthened eliminating historical operating losses
· Requirements for CMC Emeritus were strengthened and improved
· National committees operated more effectively and in sync with each other
· IMC starts 2016 with the best beginning cash position in five years
· The 2015-2016 renewals built upon the success of the 2014-2015 renewals
· The Academy is scheduled to complete a major update of its offerings in 2016
· Member endorsement videos were added to website with four more due in first quarter of 2016
· Discussions underway for presentation of IMC’s Management Consulting Certificate Program
· The Annual Conference returns in October of 2016
Speaking of the 2016 Conference, please make plans to attend in Washington, DC on October 21-23, 2016. Our conference is a great opportunity to network with your peers and enhance your skills through the various workshops and speakers. More details will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.
While our keynote speaker is almost set, we are still recruiting some of the workshop presenters. If you have suggestions for speakers or topics, please forward those to Noelle Campany at Noelle@imcusa.org.
The support and contributions of our many volunteer members make IMC USA stronger each day. Thank you for all that you do to make IMC USA successful.
Happy New Year!