As a professional association, IMC USA is committed to supporting collaboration, communication and community among our members. The site provided a range of tools to help you know and be known to other members and the public. Most of these capabilities are under your control,and you can turn off those you do not want to participate in:
- See which fellow members are "Online Now"
- Chat in real-time with other online members
- Share external social/professional networking profiles
- Manage your connections to other members
- Email members and connections from the site (if allowed for your member type and group)
- Send and receive messages from members and groups
- Create and manage message center folders
- Manage received messages and attachments
- Engage others via Tell-a-Friend system
- Add/allow comments to photo galleries
- Collaborate with others via blogs, wikis, groups and more
Control these features through the My Preferences link in the Manage my Membership menu.