We have provided a number of ways to locate another member. At the top right corner of every page, we provide a QuickSearch tied to the Member Directory. You may enter a partial or full first or last name, company or organization name, or city name. The search will return all member records meeting those search criteria. Results will give you access to member profiles.
An alternative an d more powerful way to locate members is to use the Find A Consultant
search. This feature allows you to:
- Search by name, location, groups, profession and more
- Search by member type, chapter, community of practice
- Search by IMC committee or leadership affiliation
- Search by sector, industry, NAICS Code, consulting specialty, and academic degree
- Search by certification or license and whether an individual is a speaker
- Search members and non-members
- Invite members to join your connections list
- Quick-link to member profiles
- View maps of member addresses
- Email and message members directly from the site
This is the same Find A Consultant search prospective clients will use so it is important for member who wish to be visible to teaming partners or prospective clients to complete and maintain their profile.