May 17, 2010
Registration 5:30, Program 6-8, Networking 8-9
Princeton Marriott Hotel and Conference Center at Forrestal
420 College Road East
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
Michael Keats, IMCNJ Treasurer
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
|Our Program||Overcoming Objections |
During this highly interactive workshop, attendees will learn and practice how not to take "NO” for an answer from prospects!
- Identify the 10 most common objections and overcome them without missing a beat!
- Practice and perfect your responses to prospects so you can effectively handle 100% of the objections that come your way
- Use active listening skills
- Ask key questions to move past roadblocks
- Maintain control over the conversation and secure next steps
Chief Door Opener
Find New Clients
Caryn Kopp, MBA of Kopp Consulting helps her clients find new clients by providing customized message development, executive level appointment generation and training.
With over 20 years experience in sales and marketing, Caryn Kopp has helped numerous business owners and salespeople in a variety of industries produce results. A nationally recognized speaker, Caryn is an expert in business development. In addition, she has held board level positions for the Entrepreneurs’ Association (EO) and the National Speakers’ Association (NSA). Moreover, she has been interviewed on the Wall Street Journal Morning Radio Show and published in India’s The Economic Times Newspaper.
Ms. Kopp is the author of The Path to The Cash!™ The Words You NEED To Bypass Those Darned Prospect Objections.
Schedule & Location
May 17, 2010
Princeton Marriott Hotel and Conference Center
420 College Road East Princeton, NJ 08540
|5:30 pm - Registration, cash bar, networking and light buffet|
6:00 pm - Program presentation
8:00 pm - Networking
$40 IMC members, $60 non-members, $50 first-time guest of member
|Pricing & Registration||Registration Deadline May 14, 2010||Registration options:|
(1) Register and pay online (AMEX, Visa, MC) using the online registration instructions and link shown above; or
(2) E-mail Michael Keats, IMCNJ Treasurer at mailto:email@example.com
no later than the registration deadline shown at the left and pay at the door (cash or check); or
(3) Walk-in registration at the event and pay at the door (cash or check) at the above prices, plus a $5 walk-in registration penalty.