Liz Goodgold on
Branding: 7 Strategies Guaranteed to Boost
Your Bookings, Business, and Bottom-line
The speaking field has become fiercely competitive; how are you going to stand out from the sea of similarity? In this powerful program, Liz unveils the 7 secret branding strategies that will help you build a brand that increases mindshare, market share, and bookings.
- Creating a Brand Name - The debate continues: Should you brand your name or your program? What are the insider tips to creating a good name? Learn how to create a winning name or improve upon the name you already have.
- Mastering Your Domain– The web has permanently changed the way speakers grow revenue; learn how to ensure that prospects can find you and do business with you.
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property– Discover how to protect your brand name and know the difference between trademark infringement vs. mindshare infringement.
- Grabbing Mindshare - One of the secrets to building a great brand is getting your prospects’ mindshare. If meeting planners can’t remember you, they can’t book you.
- Creating Infomercials That Succeed- In the days before every busy professional had Attention Deficit Disorder, you had 30 seconds to make your pitch. Today, you have about 7 seconds. Find out how to craft an opening sentence that makes your prospects want to hear more. Marketing Bold – Marketing safe and vanilla is yesterday’s news. TO break through the clutter, you need to become your own walking, talking mascot. Discover innovative ways to promote your brand.
About Liz Goodgold
Liz Goodgold is the author, senior media correspondent, and feisty red head you have seen on CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS and in The New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal. Many recognize her from her columns in Entrepreneur magazine reaching over 1 million each month.
Liz is a true American success story… Her own humble beginnings, unstoppable perseverance, and potent professional content make her a charming, funny and motivating force.
Despite early challenges, Liz managed to land a job on capital hill at 17, before she was even eligible to vote! She now boasts 25 years of experience in every area of marketing, naming, branding, advertising and new media.
Liz’s early successes came when she had a chance to prove herself with the industry giants Quaker Oats, Macmillan Publishing and Times Mirror. She took her first campaign for Times Mirror from infancy to a $9 million revenue stream. In less than six months at Quaker Oats, she turned what was at the time, their little known Natural Cereal into the exclusive granola in more than 1500 Baskin-Robbins and TCBY stores.
Liz Goodgold has a world renowned reputation for developing winning names, taglines, and branding strategies, with guaranteed flawless recall, for companies such as Univision, AMN HealthCare, and Proflowers.com. Liz even caught the eye of Simon Cowell ….Liz was hoping it was for her killer legs……. but no, he was interested in her smart wit and on camera ability for one of his hit shows, American Inventor.
Liz is now exploring similar media offers, and meanwhile her book Duh! MARKETING making a meteoric rise toward best seller status!