2144 Michelson Drive Irvine, CA 92612
Please RSVP to:
Curt Deckert, CMC, PhD
SCRUM in action at Source Scientific
Tuesday November 29, 2011 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Source Scientific, 2144 Michelson Drive, Irvine, CA 92612 Food and beverages will be served.
SCRUM is a methodology that every management consultant needs to know about. It is an innovative approach to getting work done, an agile framework for completing complex projects. Originally developed for software development projects, it works well for any complex project. Its power and possibilities are endless, and its framework and terminology are simple. However, as we are going to learn during this meeting, its implementation takes some effort.
Source Scientific, incorporated in 1981, provides contract services for clients from initial discovery and design through manufacturing and after-sale service of medical devices and instruments, specializing in IVD instruments. Occupying a 30,000 sq. ft. facility near OC Airport, it is registered with the FDA as a medical device design and manufacturing facility.
Don't miss our IMC OC Tech SIG event on November 29, which will open your eyes to SCRUM methodology, to medical device device development in OC, and to our host company, Source Scientific.
Food beverages will be served, paid for in part by the modest charge for this event. Pay at the door $10 for IMC members, $20 for non-members and guests.
Please RSVP: to Curt Deckert, CMC, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org, 714-639-0746.
- 5:00-5:15 p.m. Introduction by Bruce Sargeant - President & CTO
- 5:15-6:00 p.m. Presentation
- 6:00-6:15 p.m. Q&A
- 6:15-7:00 p.m. Tour of Facilities
About IMC OC and IMC OC Tech SIG
IMC OC is the Orange County Chapter of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC USA), the national accrediting organization for management consultants. In addition to providing a wide range of benefits to management consultants, IMC awards the prestigious CMC(Certified Management Consultant) certification mark.
The Mission of the IMC Technology SIG is to:
- Identify opportunities in consulting to high-tech clients.
- Develop more effective consulting skills in serving high-tech clients.
- Facilitate use of technology by client companies.
- Support each other through networking and professional relationships.
- Create a collaborative group of consultants serving high-tech clients or performing technology development.