Why (Some) Consultants Fail to SellAn Evening With Ken Smith
(And What You Can Do About It!)
Is your client development process as effective as it needs to be in today’s marketplace?Do you find that there's now more downward pressure on your fees? Are you frustrated by getting drawn into your prospects’ endless "stalls”? Are you failing to get the referrals from your clients that you believe you deserve?
If any of this sounds familiar, join us Thursday, October 11, at the Arlington Hyatt Hotel in Rosslyn, VA(NOTE LOCATION CHANGE) where Ken Smith will present a few fresh and new approaches to selling consulting services.
With Ken’s expert touch, you’ll learn:
- Why conventional sales approaches for professional services are no longer as effective.
- Why traditional client development efforts often turn you into an "unpaid consultant".
- How to deal with the "think-it-over's" and the "maybe's" that never turn into clients.
- Strategies for quickly qualifying prospects by helping them discover why they should or should not do business with you.
- Self-limiting beliefs and outlooks that can keep youfrom achieving the business success you deserve
Ken will present a systematic, repeatable and predictable process for developing new clients and leveraging relationships that generate more referrals. You’ll leave with knowledge you can use, and at least one solid success tactic you can apply now.
We hope that you will join us for our first meeting in Virginia at the Arlington Hyatt in Rosslyn.
About Our Speaker
Ken Smith is recognized nationally as a sales development expert, specializing in executive sales consulting and sales productivity training. He is an award winning trainer and author, and an authentic, enthusiastic speaker who can inform, entertain, and motivate business owners and professionals.
Ken began his sales career the hard way, selling books door-to-door.He went on to become the #1 Account Executive for NCR Corporation. At CBSI he quickly became the company’s top Sales Executive, and after taking the position of Executive VP of Sales and Client Development, grew the company’s sales 50% to 100% annually. Ken believes that his greatest accomplishment, however, is helping others achieve their business and personal goals.
Ken is now responsible for the operations of The Sandler Sales Institute in the Washington DC area, and founder of the Professional Achievement Group (PAG). From their Rockville, Maryland location, Sandler works with individuals and growing companies seeking to achieve high level performance. Ken is committed to helping clients recognize the success they deserve by providing them with the training, support, and on-going coaching required to achieve their highest potential.
- Baby Greens, Goat Cheese, Tart Cherries, and Toasted Hazelnuts, Drizzled with Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Pan-Seared Chicken Breast with Shallot and Exotic Mushroom Ragout and Root Vegetable Medley
- Beef Strip Loin with Brandy Peppercorn Demi-Glaze and Crispy Fried Shallots
- Couscous, Currants, and Pine Nuts
- Chef’s choice of desserts
- Iced Tea
LOCATION: Hyatt Arlington is conveniently located in Arlington, VA hotel. Just minutes from Washington, DC and only steps to the Rosslyn Metro.
METRO: ROSSLYN (Exit East side. L on Fort Myer Dr., RT on Wilson)
DRIVING: Maps & Directions
PARKING: Hotel underground self-parking garage; enter on Nash Street, $20.00/day. Hotel valet $25.00. On street Pay-to-Park where available.