Write Your Book Now! explores how books attract clients, speaking engagements, and added profits and prestige. And we’ll show how our proven Fast-Start, Strong-Finish Method can take the fear and frustration out of writing your books and e-books.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
1. Fit your book into your busy schedule
2. Learn how to write a fast first draft
3. Hook your readers—including literary agents and editors
4. Make your book unique in a crowded marketplace
5. Overcome limiting thoughts like "There’s nothing new to write about!”
In addition, we’ll explore how to:
- Avoid the biggest writing error (almost) every author makes
- Increase your writing speed to save time—and boost creativity
- Tap into powerful ideas and solutions you didn’t even know you had
- Imitate to innovate—deconstruct writers you love to achieve your own successful book
- This webinar is presented by Linda McDaniel and Virginia McCullough
Lynda McDaniel brings more than 25 years of writing, teaching, and coaching to her webinars. She has written 1,000+ feature articles for major publications, and she is the author of a dozen books, including her award-winning "Words at Work” (which took top honors from the National Best Books Awards)
Virginia McCullough has enjoyed a long career as writer, ghostwriter, and book writing coach. Virginia’s most recent book (from her list of 12 coauthored nonfiction books) is "The Oxygen Revolution” coauthored with Paul Harch, M.D., a pioneer in the field of hyperbaric medicine.