This webinar will help you understand what professionalism is and how to get it. Many businesses and individuals are quick to notice when another company or their employees are not being professional, however they fail to realize the importance of a refresher of these essential skills for their consulting company, their employees and themselves. Professionalism builds respect, respect builds relationships and relationships build sales. The lack of professionalism can destroy both business and personal relationships.
You know that professionalism in consulting engagements and client relationships is important to your bottom line. However, many businesses fail to experience this type of training because they assume that they and their employees know what to say, how to say it and how to act. We talk on the phone and write emails every day, but either of those, when done unprofessionally, can cost a consultant thousands of lost dollars. Most customer service fiascos have begun because of unprofessional comments on the phone or in an email.
You Will Learn How To
• ACT PROFESSIONALLY by being a true professional and maintaining a code of conduct.
• LEAD by example. Professionalism starts at the top of the management ladder.
• ENSURE that you are professional in all forms of communication inside and outside the office.
• KNOW that you are being professional and representing your brand in a positive light.
As the founder of Smartin International, Inc., Sindy is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer having delivered presentations on Professionalism, Cultural Protocol, Business Etiquette. Leadership, and Communication. Her audiences include employees of Volvo, Bank of America, and Ralph Lauren to name a few. Audiences love Sindy’s fun, fast paced and interactive style. She is an award-winning speaker and is the author of Smartin-Up Your Professionalism in 365 Tweets. Look for her Smartin-Up Your Professionalism tips on LinkedIn and other social media. Sindy guarantees you will learn something new every time you hear her speak!
• RAISE the bar of the type of professional attitudes that are expected.
• GAIN the knowledge of how to use the secret to controlling your emotions with filters
Who Should Attend
• New consultants
• Experienced Consultants who encounter challenging situations
• Managers and Supervisors of consultants
• Team Leaders
• Anyone who sells
• Small Business Owners
• Human Resource Professionals