DISC Certification Workshop
(members only, but we welcome you to join IMC USA
so you can save more than $1,000 with this offer)
The DISC online assessment is a profiling system that trains users to identify and apply certain predictable aspects of human behavior. With applications in management, team building, training, hiring and selection, performance evaluation, and communications, the DISC Assessment has been used for decades to measure individual “behavioral preferences” to increase interpersonal rapport, resolve team conflicts, improve organizational culture, and make more sales!
As pre-work for IMC NCR’s August 13 DISC workshop, participants will take your own DISC assessment online. The data will be used in the workshop to discuss how your results impact your interpersonal interactions at home and at work. The one-day session will increase your understanding of your behavioral preferences, and how to leverage that knowledge to improve your internal and external workplace communications. During our session we will:
- Introduce the DISC model
- Review group results and discuss basic personality trends
- Reveal and discuss individual results
- Explain “Flexing” to meet the needs of others and the situation
- “Put It Into Action” using interactive and fun group activities that get participants involved
- Explore best practices for introducing, selling, and utilizing the DISC assessment.
As a result of this workshop, you will gain:
- Increased interpersonal awareness
- Better understanding of client and workplace situational needs
- Improved communication skills
- Higher performing projects and teams
- Enhanced customer experience and selling ability.
Join IMCUSA now and attend this workshop for free!
New members who join IMCUSA prior to August 13 will receive:
- This DISC Certification workshop - a $1,500 value
- IMCUSA and IMC NCR local Chapter membership for the remainder of 2015 at the pro-rata (50%) annual rate $160 for new Professional members and $100 for new Young Professional (29 years of age or under $100) members. (Students may join at the regular Student member rate of $90 for 12 months with no application fee required.)
- Waiver of the regular $50 application fee
- The features and benefits of membership in IMCUSA - networking and community, education and learning, standards and certification, visibility and recognition, and member savings on products and services for your consulting practice - provided by the only membership and professional organization promoting excellence and ethics in management consulting through certification, education and professional resources.
To find out more about IMCUSA, the benefits of membership, and to join IMC go to www.imcusa.org.
Our pricing is inclusive of all classroom materials including handouts and online assessment reports:
Standard Cost: One Day (7hrs) $1,500
Our Cost: Free to IMC NCR Members, significantly discounted for nonmembers for this event, compliments of IMC NCR.
Mark Snow is Vice President of the Performance Technology Group at HRD Press. He has worked with over 100 organizations on a variety of performance improvement initiatives, specializing in interpersonal and organizational communication and their effect on sales, service, and workforce harmony. Mark serves on the Board of Directors of IMCUSA and is leading this workshop as a free benefit to IMCUSA members.
About Our DISC Styles Publisher
For over 40 years Human Resource Development Press (HRD Press) has provided training and human resources personnel the products and services required to develop their most important asset- their employees! Customers of HRD Press include over 90% of the Fortune 500, and thousands of other businesses from around the world.
A one-hour break for lunch is scheduled. Lunch (and coffee) will be on your own and there are restaurants in the neighborhood.
LOCATION: Argosy University is conveniently located in Arlington, VA, just minutes from Washington, DC and only steps to the Rosslyn Metro.
PARKING: Local on street and self-parking garages;