You most likely have encountered someone who was difficult to work with because they were either a bully, a bad listener, full of negative comments, defensive, chronically late, a time-waster, passive aggressive, and others. Perhaps these difficult people have compromised your ability to serve your client.
Your client expects you to be effective as you work with their colleagues and subordinates. How do you manage the behavior of your client’s team if they are hindering your ability to produce top quality results? This course offers practical guidelines for dealing with difficult people, and offers a special focus on the hot topic of workplace bullies.
You will learn:
· The social system of workplace bullying and behaviors that “count” as workplace bullying
· Other types of destructive behaviors in the workplace
· How to understand your own discomfort to allow us to address your own feelings
· Maintain self-control when interacting with this person
· About your responsibility to the client based on the Code of Ethics (IMC USA)
· Tips for talking with your client about these issues.
Click Here To Register!
COURSE LEVEL: Early, Advanced and Profession Leader
CONSULTING COMPETENCIES: Client Business Insight
For more information on the IMC USA Management Consulting Competency Framework that defines the skills, aptitudes and behaviors of a Certified Management Consultant®, click here.