How valuable would it be to you if within the next 3 months you could:
- double your ability to arrange meetings with key client buyers and referral sources
- accelerate the time between first meeting and closure
- triple the productivity of executing engagements
- double the number of opportunities in your sales pipeline
- quadruple the task completion rate of your marketing activities
In this workshop Jerry will share the powerful techniques and productivity tools that can energize a practice and make consulting more fun than ever.
Topics will include:
- The Door Opener: Building a compelling story using "Insights"
- The power of mapping your target market ecosystem
- Increasing success appointment success using LinkedIn
- First call sales planning: how it increases your sales productivity
- The power of the first-meeting client self-assessment
- The two most powerful questionsthat create a client sense of urgency
- The best-yet business development, sales pipeline and project management tool
- ... and more
About Your Speaker:
Jerry Vieira, is a Certified Management Consultant, President & Founder of The QMP™ Group, and President of the local OR SW Washington chapter of IMC.The QMP Group is a Portland-based management consulting firm specializing in market strategy and marketing and sales organizational transformations.QMP has helped clients from Montreal to Dallas and San Diego to Seattle meet the challenges of growth.
Jerry is a cited expert, speaking and writing frequently on the subjects of market strategy, the adoption of innovation, performance management and sales - consulting.He has addressed a wide range listeners at public and private venues, including The IMC National Conference, the Helsinki School for International Trade, Stanford University’s Japan Trade Center, the Chicago American Electronics Association, the AEA Partnership for Competitiveness, KPMG and Price Waterhouse high tech forums, the Institute of Management Accountants, Vistage and Excell CEO Executive Forums, the NIST annual conference.He has lectured in the Oregon Executive MBA program, at Willamette University, and the Portland State University Executive Education Program.His articles have appeared in Industry Week, Chief Executive Magazine, CEO Refresher, Marketing News, The Quality Journal and Business Marketing.
His varied career assignments included management assignments in engineering, manufacturing, marketing & sales. Jerry has a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Manhattan, a second Bachelor’s Degree in Music and an MBA from the University of Rhode Island. His talks are insightful, inspiring, entertaining and informative.