How do you identify your real value as a consultant?
Rick Pay, an Alan Weiss Master Mentor®, is presenting this workshop to help consultants build their business and enjoy life more by implementing value-based fees.
He will address how to:
• Make money as an expert adviser by using retainers
• Identify your real economic buyer
• Build a value-based relationship
• Calculate value-based fees for any service
• Negotiate terms, not fees, so your fees have integrity
• Get payment up front, before you do any work
Rick Pay is an Alan Weiss Hall of Fame Consultant® specializing in helping other consultants build their business and achieve their goals. As a Master Mentor®, Rick helps consultants unlock the full potential of their practices across industries.
His consulting clients have dubbed him the “Sherlock Holmes of Operations and Supply Chain Management.” He helps mid-market companies accelerate profit and growth through peak operations and supply chain performance.
He speaks at conferences and for industry groups, and his articles have been published in Industry Week, Supply Chain World, CEO Refresher and other business journals