1. You could increase your impact on your clients’ businesses?
2. You could reduce your travel and work locally (or remotely)?
3. You could add ongoing, retainer-based services to your project-based work?
4. You could earn more money with fewer clients?
5. You could monetize some of the services that you’re currently providing for free?
On April 19th, from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm Eastern Time, please join Jon Denney, president of the Professional Business Coaches Alliance for this interactive exploration where Jon will show us how business consultants are achieving these five objectives by adding business coaching to their service-offerings.
During this C2M Live! program, Jon will address the following:
· The differences between coaching and consulting and how they are synergetic
· The signals from your clients that they want or need coaching
· The art and science of business coaching fundamentals
· Pricing business coaching services
· Why business coaching is a booming industry
· How consultants are incorporating formal coaching into their practices
· The benefits of business coaching services for consultants and your clients
About Jon Denney
Jon has over 20 years of experience as a business owner where he has first-hand experience in starting, growing, buying and selling businesses. Jon has been a small to mid-size market consultant and business coach for over a decade. In 2013, Jon became president of the Professional Business Coaches Alliance (PBCA) – North America’s premier alliance of independent business coaches. Jon is a published author and he is the lead trainer at the PBCA Training Center in Syracuse, New York. To learn more about the Professional Business Coaches Alliance, please visit www.businesscoachesalliance.com.
What is C2M Live!?
These monthly events provide community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful conversation - and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth.
C2M Live! are not presentations in the traditional sense - they are conversations - facilitated discussions, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience. There is no "expert" opining - these are one-of-a-kind-peer-to-peer experiences.
Our key goal is to create a community of peers - across a broad geography - to discuss issues affecting you, your business and your clients' businesses. We explore macro- and micro- business issues that need clarity and hinder competitiveness as we seek to gain insight and improve the competence of the participating consultants.
We use Zoom.US technology to allow 100 individuals to participate via computer using VOIP. We also provide telephone-only participation.
Sessions begin at 3 pm Eastern Time but join us at 2:30 pm Eastern Time to meet your peers and create a vibrant community of consultants.
We look forward to having you join us in the conversation!
Do you have suggestions for future topics? Contact Juan A. Negroni at firstname.lastname@example.org