IMC SFV Breakfast Meeting
Friday, Dec 17, 2010
RSVP by Thursday,
Dec 16, 2010
Cost: $20 for IMC members. $25 for non-members. Please make check payable As follows:
"Lynda Roth, LJR Computer Services"
RSVP Via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SFV-Area Breakfast meetings occur normally on the 3rd Friday of each month from 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. Networking starting at 7:15 am September, through June each year.
How To Keep More Money in Your Pocket with a Good Tax Strategy!
Many of us rely on accountants to do our taxes... but we forget that we are the ones giving them the numbers and records they are using to prepare our tax returns.
Join us at the IMC SFV breakfast meeting on December 17 if you are interested in minimizing your 2010 taxes and beyond. This will be a special 90-minute presentation excerpted from the Bradford and Company, Inc. "Tax Strategies for the Self-Employed" audio course. The company states, "This seminar is guaranteed to identify between $2,500 and $27,500 in new deductions that can be used right away to pocket thousands in tax savings. These deductions are based in tax law, but are presented in simple English that all of us can understand." Topics covered will include:
· Stimulus Package Deductions from the recently passed bill that includes all of 2010!
· Increase Your Income - How to use the tax side of your business to increase your spendable income.
· Entertainment Strategies - 2 remarkable entertainment deductions available to Professional Consultant that may surprise you.
· Double Entertainment Deductions - How to safely transform 50% entertainment deductions into 100% deductions.
· Audit-Proofing - Documentation tips that will save you time, all the time.
· Help Your Accountant - How you can help your accountant work more effectively on your behalf. · Car Strategies - Six methods that produce Thousands in deductions. Plus new first-year auto depreciation deduction updates! Actual Expenses vs. IRS Method Mileage - New $25,000 - $250,000 automobile deductions you don't want to lose.
· IRS Audit - Reduce your chances - Red flags to avoid.
· Home Office Deduction - How to safely qualify for this remarkable deduction and how it transforms personal commuting to deductible business miles.
· How a 105 Medical Plan can turn your family's medical expenses into tax-favored business expenses
· And a lot more...
Don't miss this timely breakfast meeting, which will provide you with tax-saving ideas that you can implement for 2010. Your time and expense for this breakfast meeting will pay for themselves a hundred times over!
If you are concerned about the coming tax changes and would like to learn what you can do legally to reduce them then our meeting on Dec 17 is for YOU.
Invest 90 minutes in your business this month! Attend the IMC SFV Breakfast meeting on Friday, Dec 17, 2010 from 7:30 - 9 am (networking begins at 7:15 am) .
Join Us on Dec 17, 2010! Bring your friends!
Please forward this invitation to others that you feel will benefit.
About the Speaker
Kelly Clark has worked with Bradford and Company since 2000 as an operations manager and as an instructor. She has taught over 800 sessions on tax strategies. A native of the San Francisco Bay Area, she has been Chief Financial Officer for a mid-size contracting company, Chief Operating Officer for a building developer, President of the Mt. Diablo Property Association, and a board member of the East Bay Adjusters Association.
Bradford and Company, Inc., based in san Rafael, CA, was founded by W. Murray Bradford, CPA, tax specialist and author of the Prentice-hall "Business Tax Deduction Master Guide." Mr. Bradford's tax reduction programs have been presented to over 400,000 participants since 1979.
RSVP to email@example.com
or call LJR Consulting Services at 818-227-5025
If you have already RSVP'd thank you.
Otherwise please email or call today!
DATE: Friday, Dec 17, 2010
TIME: 7:30 - 9:00 a.m., 7:15am Networking
LOCATION: Cocos Resturant
18355 Ventura Blvd. Tarzana, CA 91356
PRICE: $20 for IMC members and $25 for non-members. Cash or checks payable to: Lynda Roth/LJR Computer Services Consulting Group. Sorry, no credit cards accepted.