NCR Pop-UPs! are NEW! They are free, informal, conversations - hosted by an IMC NCR member - on a topic chosen by the host member - at a day, time, and location also chosen by the host member!
Join your host, Carla Fleming, Renewable Marketing, IMC NCR Member, to discuss and learn how to create value from social media.
The event is free (pay for your own lunch); registration is required so we know how much room to reserve in the restaurant!
Creating Value from Social Media
As an independent consultant, everyone is telling you social media is something you’ve got to do.
When people say those things, do you respond with something like this?
· Maybe I’m missing out on something, but I don’t know where to start.
· Sometimes I wonder whether I’m as tech savvy as others.
· Social media is so crowded already, my stuff would just get lost there.
· I haven’t got enough time to do my daily work, let alone get involved with that.
· Frankly it sounds expensive, and I don’t think it’s all that useful.
I’d like to share some answers to those concerns, and get you started taking advantage of the benefits social media has to offer for business people like you. As of 2016, 77% of American online adults are using some type of social networking site, according to the Pew Research Center. How you use social media can open new doors to help you achieve your goals. In our session, we’ll discuss:
· Why Social Media and Why Now?
· What to Focus Your Efforts on That You Can Handle?
· What to Post on Social Media That Matters to Your Audience?
· How to Use Social Media to Create Value?
Join us on Monday, May 16, at 10 am
5578 Vincent Gate Terrace
Alexandria, VA 22312