NCR Pop-UPs! are NEW! They are free, informal, conversations - hosted by an IMC NCR member - on a topic chosen by the host member - at day, time, and location chosen by the host member!
Join your host, Becky Roberts, CMC, IMC-NCR Certification Chair, to discuss and learn more about the value of the CMC and the process to become one!
The event is free (pay for your own lunch); registration is required so we know how much room to reserve in the restaurant!
Thinking of Becoming a Certified Management Consultant (CMC®)?
If you aren't a CMC
Have you considered getting your CMC®, but aren't sure what is involved? Come to this session to learn:
· What is the value of the CMC®? Why should you get certified?
· What are the requirements for CMC® certification?
· What is the process and how long does it take?
· How do the requirements and process vary for the three certification streams (basic, experienced consultant, and management)?
· What resources are available to help?
· How much does it cost?
The meeting will help you decide if you the CMC is right for you.
And for current CMCs
Current CMCs are invited to attend and share your experiences! We'll talk about:
· the recertification process
· how being active in the chapter can help you maintain your certification
· The new CMC marketing toolkit
The CMC® certification represents evidence of the highest standards of consulting and adherence to the ethical canon of the profession. The CMC mark of excellence is used worldwide to identify a management consultant whose competency is recognized and certified by a national institute that is a member of the 44-nation International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI), of which IMC USA is a charter member.