To Grow or Not... The choice is yours!
Friday, July 27, 2012
Posted by: Todd Ordal
One of the
greatest benefits of being in the management consulting business is the
opportunity for growth. Not just helping your clients grow, but your personal
and professional growth as well. Grow! The Conference for Successful
Management Consultants, is an opportunity for you to step back for a
few days and work on your business so
that you can be more effective in
of Confab, this IMC sponsored event will take place in Orlando, FL at the Buena
Vista Palace on October 4, 5, and 6.
to a great lineup of speakers, another reason to be very excited about the Grow!
conference this year is that you’ll not only rub elbows with successful
colleagues from the United States, but will also be joined by members of ICMCI
(IMC’s parent organization) from around the world!
the great lineup of speakers and here
is a taste of what you’ll hear:
- How to Think Like a Seven and Eight Figure
featured on ABC’s "The Secret Millionaire”
- Building Trusted Advisor Relationships—Charles Green, Co-author with
David Maister of "The Trusted Advisor”
- Mastering the Art of Sales Conversations—Mike Schultz, Founder, "Rain
- The Changing Nature of Business in Society—Lenny Mendonca, McKinsey and
- From Good to Guru: How to Become a Thought Leader—Vicki Sullivan
- Close Deals, Not Doors: The Secret to Communicating
Your Competitive Edge—Sam
- Accelerate Your Established Consulting Practice:
Tools, Techniques and Tips—Andy
- The Wisdom of Wizards—Dick Metzler
- Innovative Marketing Mastery for Consultants—Ford Saeks
- Ethics, Risk and Compliance—Juan Pujol and Paul Martino
excited not only about the great lineup of speakers, but also the venue. (Click
here to watch a video of the hotel.) As I write this, our
block of discounted hotel rooms is filling up rapidly so you should register
now if you are going to attend. Some attendees have scheduled family vacations
around Grow! to take advantage of the proximity to Disney.
The hotel is strategically
situated in the heart of the Downtown Disney Resort and is five miles from
Disney-MGM Studios, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom.
electronic brochure is on the IMC website, click here to access, and you can
find the registration site by clicking here.
registration discount ends July 31, but remember, the hotel is filling up fast
and we expect our discounted block of rooms to sell out, so whether you’re a
solo practitioner or member of a firm, register now!