BUILD a more Successful Consulting Practice! Hosted by IMC USA.
An international conference for successful management consultants. This is the opportunity you've been waiting for; the chance to network, connect, learn and BUILD your business.
Opening Keynote Speaker:
Closing Keynote Speaker:
"You Have A Job As A Consultant, But You Have A Career As An Expert"
Additional speakers just added!
Learn more about the conference agenda here.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to:
- Develop valuable relationships with other leading consultants
- Catch up on current trends that impact your consulting business
- Participate in Thought Leadership conversations to position your business in a position to capitalize on opportunities
- Explore ethical challenges facing today’s consulting industry
- Learn how to advance your practice with bold, fresh ideas to gain new clients, larger projects, and more rewarding engagements
- Share best practices with proven leaders throughout the consulting community
Sponsors and Exhibits
If you would like to be an underwriting sponsor or want more information on being an exhibitor, please contact conference chairman Henry DeVries at 619-540-3031 or email@example.com.
Other Conference Speakers include:
- Ari Galper on “Unlock the Sales Game”
- Charlie Green on “Being a Trusted Advisor to Clients”
- Daphne Wolkfolk on “Flawless Consulting Workshop”
- David Fields on “Wake Up and Smell the Revenue: Sunday Morning Secrets to Attract & Win Clients”
- Ethan Bloomfield on “Streams of Monetization for Consultants”
- Jim Horan on “When Does Client Acquisition Get Easy”
- Mark Haas on “The Ethical Advantage”
- Steven Van Yoder on “Earning Authority: Get Slightly Famous”
- Chuck Brady: " Leveraging E&O (and Cyber) Insurance to Win Business"
- Marsha Friedman: "Thought Leadership Panel"
- David Newman: "Thought Leadership Panel"
- Henry DeVires: "Thought Leadership Panel"
- Mark LeBlanc: "Growing Your Business Panel"
- Val Wright: "Growing Your Business Panel"
- Lisa Nirell: "Growing Your Business Panel"
- Scott Hamilton: "How Consultants are Vetted, Hired, and Measured"
- Loraine Huchler: "Interactive Session:Taking Your Consulting to a Higher Level"
AND ... be sure to join us for a very special 3 hour Pre-Conference No-Cost Workshop
(space is limited)
“Marketing With A Book and Speech Summit”
Why a book is the #1 marketing tool and speaking is the #1 marketing strategy
2 to 5 pm, Friday October 21
presented by Mark LeBlanc and Henry DeVries.
Join colleagues from around the world to share ideas, catch up on exciting new trends and learn how to turn potential into profit! Join IMC USA at this exciting event.