Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa
Buena Vista Palace, an official Walt DisneyWorld® Resort, is a contemporary haven offering totally renovated accommodations, a majestic new lobby and unsurpassed hospitality. Footsteps from the Downtown Disney® area, guests can also enjoy complimentary transportation to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Plus, park tickets are never a problem. Admission is guaranteed for Buena Vista Palace guests, even if the parks are full.
Buena Vista Palace offers something for every member of the family. Refresh with three heated swimming pools with pool concierge, Jacuzzi and sauna. Indulge in the 10,000 square-foot rejuvenating spa with its extensive pampering menu and Lake Buena Vista golf course is just across the street.
Included in each room are:
- Wired and wireless in-room Wayport® High Speed Internet. (In-room WebTV® not included)
- Cyber Café (24 hour access) located on the 1st floor of the main building
- Pool Ambassador, offering personalized pool amenities and services
- Daily Membership to our Fitness Center (guest room key required for entry) and Spa, including unlimited use of Fitness Center Equipment, lockers, hot tubs, sauna and shower facilities. Minimum age for Spa guests is 18 years. (Membership does not include Spa treatments or services).
- Weekday New York Times newspaper available in lounge
- In room coffee and tea
- Disney Bus Transportation – Daily to Disney® Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studio, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach) Nightly Transportation to Downtown Disney Marketplace and Pleasure Island (Beginning At 6:00 PM)
To make your reservations, please click on the link below. Attendees are encouraged to make their room reservations as early as possible, as there are a limited number of rooms under the room block and the reduced group rate may not be available.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR BUENA VISTA RESERVATIONS
Attendees with special requests regarding their room reservations (example: bed type, location, room upgrades, roll-a-way beds, etc.) may contact Rooms Control Department at 407.827.2727 and identify themselves as part of IMC USA. They will assist the attendees and note their requests on their reservations. They will make every attempt to honor their requests. Attendees may also list their requests under the Comments section when booking their reservation online.
At the time of booking your reservation, an advance deposit is charged to the credit card provided. The advance deposit consists of one night room and tax. If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so at the latest 5 days prior to arrival in order to have the advance deposit refunded. If your reservation is cancelled within 5 days prior to arrival, the hotel will charge a cancellation fee, which is the advance deposit.