Consultants: You don’t want to miss this event!
Hosted by the Institute for Management Consultants USA.
Download the conference brochure.
What: The conference for consultants. Join your colleagues for exciting content in a spectacular setting. Learn, grow your business, gain new skills, find opportunities, meet new resource partners and make and receive introductions. Rub elbows with your peers.
Who should attend: Success -minded consultants from solo-practices, boutique, small, mid-sized and large firms. You do not need to be a member of IMC to attend.
Partial List of Scheduled Presentations:
- First Time In Other Consultants Brains—Somers White FIMC, CMC, CPAE
- Improving At The Table; Negotiation Skills for Consultants —Dr. Joshua Weiss
- The Age Curve: How Demography WILL Change Your Consulting Business —Ken Granbeck
- Over Promise and Over Deliver—Rick Barrera
- The Client's View of You —David Zahn
- Good to Great to Awesome – Patricia Fripp
- Accountability for Consulting Results —Tom Westbrook
- Ethics—Mark Haas FIMC, CMC
Where: Las Vegas, NV at the beautiful Mirage Hotel.
When: October 20 – 22, 2013
Take a look! http://www.mirage.com/
Don’t get locked out! Demand is high and availabilityis limitedClick here and make your reservations today!
Get more details or register now at: http://www.imcusa.org/event/Grow2013
Registration is growing fast - We expect this conference to sell out!
Early Bird discount ends July 31st
Register Now – Save $300