IMC New England is the premier professional association for management consultants in New England.
We serve those who are
- Committed to management consulting as a profession
- Committed to work to the highest standards of practice and ethics.
IMC National promotes excellence and ethics in management consulting through certification, education and professional resources. See more about IMC USA.
New England Chapter
- Promote excellence and ethics in management consulting through IMC USA's professional resources and programs
- Promote community among New England consultants
- Promote awareness of IMC and its members among the business community.
VALUE PROPOSITION TO OUR CONSTITUENCY
- The opportunity for certification (CMC) through IMC. CMC is the only internationally recognized certification for management consultants.
- Educational opportunities through national programs and chapter meetings to help you build business development, practice management and consulting skills.
- The increased value you have to your client, gained by acquiring industry knowledge at Chapter programs and through conversations with Chapter peers.
- More highly developed consulting capabilities, arising from peer discussions and professional support, all part of IMC NE’s community.
- Referrals and teaming arising from professional relationships built at IMC NE and through (members-only workshops).
- Exposure to the business community, through IMC’s website (first page result in Google search for "management consultant”, #2 result in Bing, #3 result in Yahoo!) and through chapter awareness programs.
…in the Chapter
- We welcome all management consultants within our constituency, regardless of experience, so long as they strive for excellence.
- In our personal and professional dealings, we act with the highest ethical values.
- We value the personal and business relationships we form in the chapter.
…on the Board
- We encourage broad involvement of the members in the operation of our chapter.
- As a Board, we will operate the chapter in an open and transparent manner.
- Within the Board, we will act with mutual respect towards each other.