How can you achieve High Velocity Productivity to grow your consulting practice and add more value for your clients?
Velocity is the speed of something in a given direction. Moving fast is useless if you are going in the wrong direction. Conversely, moving in the right direction but at a slow pace is likely a strategy for being passed by in our modern, frenetic, and highly competitive environment. Aligning speed and direction consistently – high velocity - is the key to productivity and increased satisfaction in our work and busy lives.
If you are a consultant who thinks for a living and seeks better guidance, navigation, and control of your work, you won’t want to miss this webinar discussion facilitated by IMC member Adam P. Cherrill, PfMP, as he shares his own experiences, combat tactics, and battle scars from lessons learned along his never-ending journey towards High-Velocity Productivity.
Key webinar takeaways include:
• Personal workflow mastery – the fundamentals of individual productivity
• The “Rules in Use” for interpersonal workflow and their impact on team productivity
• How Theory of Constraints principles drive improvements in organizational productivity
About Adam P. Cherrill
Adam P. Cherrill is the President of the Cherrill Consulting Group (CCG). Rooted in the discipline and rigor of the U.S. aerospace and defense industry, CCG applies systems thinking, processes, and tools to solve their clients’ toughest business intelligence, strategy design, growth pipeline, and portfolio execution challenges.
Mr. Cherrill holds BS and MS degrees in Mechanical Engineering, as well as an MBA in general management, all awarded by the University of Arizona. In addition, Mr. Cherrill has earned executive certificates in Technology, Operations & Value-Chain Management and Management & Leadership, respectively, from the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Mr. Cherrill is an At-Large member with IMC USA, located in Plymouth, Minnesota. He is a certified Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP), the apex credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). He has served on IMC USA’s Conference Committee and is the Chair of Programs for the Minnesota Chapter of PMI (PMI-MN).
Our monthly events are not presentations in the traditional sense – they are conversations, facilitated discussions, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience.
Our goal is to:
- Grow the competence of the participating consultants through the information and insights gained during each session.
- Focus on issues clients worry about.
- Engender community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful exchanges, and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth.
• We use Zoom.us technology. Up to 100 individuals can participate on screen. One can also phone in.
• Sessions are one hour long and typically begin at 2 pm EDT but we go on the air one half hour earlier. This provides attendees the opportunity to get to know each other… and as stated earlier to engender the community of peer-spirit IMC is committed to promoting.
• We welcome your suggestions about topics and perspective presenters for future sessions. Please send them to Jennifer Beever CMC by email.
IMC USA’s Consulting Conference takes place in San Diego, California, on October 5-7, 2018.
“Fearless Consulting in Disruptive Times”
Please Join Us!