Don’t miss our September 18th program – after Sherre DeMao convinced the C2M Live! consulting audience to develop and package their intellectual program in July – now Certified Management Consultant Rudy Miick will share his specific example of trademarking and licensing his SafeSpace® (and other) tools to generate additional income for his consulting practice.
In this C2M Live! webinar, IMC Colorado member and CMC Rudy Miick will present how he developed and trademarked his intellectual property to license it to his clients and others. Rudy will share his story of how he trademarked his SafeSpace® tool and defined multiple tiers of licensing to generate more revenue and grow his practice.
Join us, get ready to get inspired and learn how to package your IP to grow your practice in 2019!
Rudy Miick CMC FCSI is a guide, coach, restaurateur, writer, provocateur, speaker, athlete and dad.
He holds 9 trademarks issued in 2017 with more than 6 more pending for 2018. His trademarks areforeffective businessdevelopment tools,SafeSpace®
andConscious Communication™ tools,Miickhiringand training systems,openingand closing systemsand more.
His clients typically run at 3 – 5 times above median performance and EBIDTA averages within their industry norms, and they get there within contract periods.
Mr. Miick holds 2 MA’s from Antioch University and a 3rd MA equivalent post-graduate certificate from the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland for Organizational Systems Design. In addition to his membership in IMC and designation as a Certified Management Consultant, Rudy is a 23-year member of Foodservice Consultants Society International (FCSI) and served as a Worldwide board member, Chair of the Americas, and Chair of Continuing Professional Standards for that industry.
Our monthly events are not presentations in the traditional sense – they are conversations, facilitated discussions, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience.
Our goal is to:
- Grow the competence of the participating consultants through the information and insights gained during each session.
- Focus on issues clients worry about.
- Engender community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful exchanges, and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth.
• We use Zoom.us technology. Up to 100 individuals can participate on screen. One can also phone in.
• Sessions are one hour long and typically begin at 2 pm EDT but we go on the air one half hour earlier. This provides attendees the opportunity to get to know each other… and as stated earlier to engender the community of peer-spirit IMC is committed to promoting.
• We welcome your suggestions about topics and perspective presenters for future sessions. Please send them to Jennifer Beever CMC by email.
IMC USA’s Consulting Conference takes place in San Diego, California, on October 5-7, 2018.
“Fearless Consulting in Disruptive Times”
Please Join Us!