We saw a lot of new faces in the Chat Room last time, following the Consult-Con in San Diego.
Join us next time! No speakers, no pre-arranged topics ... just issues and challenges of importance to YOU!
- Meet and connect with fellow IMC USA members
- Learn from peers
- Talk about anything you want in your small 3-person Chat Room - an intimate, supportive brainstorming opportunity.
Bring a current issue you have or a question that is on your mind. Let colleagues help you with their feedback and ideas.
Zoom Video Conferencing allows members to see each other as we chat. You'll then be directed to a smaller Chat Room for better connections and conversation.
Join us any way you can! Computer, webcam, tablet or smartphone camera, or call in by phone (audio only).
Chat Room participants are asked to:
- Follow IMC USA Code of Ethics
- Client Confidentiality - no client names
- Peer Confidentiality - respect information shared by peers
- Refrain from discussing billing rates and fees
- Be mindful of others. Avoid sales pitches or hogging the conversation.
- Remember time is short - so conversation about collaboration on contracting opportunities or exchanging each other's contact information should be done off-line.
The Consultants Chat Room is hosted by At-Large member and book/article consultant Ken Lizotte CMC® and IMC USA Carolinas Chapter Vice President and Employee Engagement expert Jennifer Leake CMC®
Consultants Chat Room is a benefit for IMC USA members only. No featured speakers, no pre-set themes; just members helping members with their current challenges.