Have you been thinking of getting certified in 2019? Join IMC USA consultants for our November 13 C2M Live! session with Certified Management Consultant Wayne Outlaw. Wayne is the Chair of IMC USA’s Certification Committee and will lead our discussion on the value of certification for consultants. In this interactive session, you will learn:
- Common certifications for management consultants
- What it takes to get certified
- How to maximize return on your investment in certification
- How to leverage your certification in your marketing
- How to educate your clients in the value of certification
C2M Live! is a facilitated networking and learning online webinar in which you can meet other consultants, ask questions, share your story and learn how to grow your consulting practice. Join us early for introductions and networking.
Wayne Outlaw CMC CSP Wayne Outlaw is a staffing expert who focuses on assisting clients in the integration traditional best practices and cutting edge technology in employee selection, performance management and retention.
Wayne’s consulting practice has a concentration in Sales Organizations. He is the author of SMART STAFFING: How to Hire, Reward, and Keep Top Employees for Your Growing Company, and he was one of the first 15 individuals certified as both a Speaking Professional (CSP) by the National Speakers Association and Management Consultant (CMC) by the Institute of Management Consultants.
Wayne is a member of IMC Carolinas Chapter and most recently serves as IMC USA’s Certification Committee Chair. Learn more about Wayne here.
Our monthly events are not presentations in the traditional sense – they are conversations, facilitated discussions, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience.
Our goal is to:
- Grow the competence of the participating consultants through the information and insights gained during each session.
- Focus on issues clients worry about.
- Engender community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful exchanges, and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth.
• We use Zoom.us technology. Up to 100 individuals can participate on screen. One can also phone in.
• Sessions are one hour long and typically begin at 2 pm EDT but we go on the air one half hour earlier. This provides attendees the opportunity to get to know each other… and as stated earlier to engender the community of peer-spirit IMC is committed to promoting.
We welcome your suggestions about topics and
perspective presenters for future sessions.
Please send them to Jennifer Beever CMC by email.