Back by popular demand - Mike Wittenstein will continue his presentation on new technologies that you need to know to increase your productivity and add more value for clients.
On December 11, Mike Wittenstein, CMC, will continue his virtual technology tour to introduce consultants to the top apps you need to:
· Serve clients better and faster at lower cost
· Keep projects on track without a project manager
· Put a personal touch on things
· Get and stay close to new business leads
· Know the next right thing to do
Mike has a 25+ year track record of testing new tech on the front lines of business, including a role at IBM Global Services as eVisionary. At the end of 60 minutes on December 11, you will know about more apps that you can use to make your practice more efficient and wow your clients. Don’t miss this opportunity to up your technology game and increase your and your clients’ results in 2019 and beyond! (If you missed Part 1 of this session, members may download and view the recording for free here.)
Mike Wittenstein, CMC, CSP, CCXP, MBA, has successfully launched
5 professional service firms including IBM Global Services’ first customer experience practice.
An early technology adopter since his teens, Mike has helped hundreds of companies adopt new ways of work that give them a leg up on their competition and help them raise revenues and improve their bottom lines. For IMC members, Mike, a working consultant, will showcase his own company’s digital transformation and share the secrets that are helping him connect with new clients, compete better on (digital) service, and reduce both fixed and variable costs to record lows. Mike offers inspiring stories and down-to-earth advice that’s easy to understand, practical, and profitable.
Mike hikes, enjoys woodworking and was recruited by the CIA in college. He wasn’t considered sneaky enough to get a second interview.
Our monthly events are not presentations in the traditional sense – they are conversations, facilitated discussions, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience.
Our goal is to:
- Grow the competence of the participating consultants through the information and insights gained during each session.
- Focus on issues clients worry about.
- Engender community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful exchanges, and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth.
• We use Zoom.us technology. Up to 100 individuals can participate on screen. One can also phone in.
• Sessions are one hour long and typically begin at 2 pm EDT but we go on the air one half hour earlier. This provides attendees the opportunity to get to know each other… and as stated earlier to engender the community of peer-spirit IMC is committed to promoting.
We welcome your suggestions about topics and
perspective presenters for future sessions.
Please send them to Jennifer Beever CMC by email.