C2M Live! Consulting to Management
Live Webinar on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 2:00pm ET.
Session begins at 2pm - feel free to log in 30 minutes early as an opportunity to get to know attendees prior to the 2pm start.
Join us for our next C2M Live! – another special session free to members and guests who have not-yet-joined IMC USA. We will describe the process of qualifying, preparing, and applying for the prestigious Certified Management Consultant (CMC®) designation. Several CMCs will participate to share their stories about the benefits of being a CMC.
In this interactive session, you will learn:
- What it takes to get certified as a CMC
- Why consultants get certified and how they benefit from the CMC designation
- Examples of how to leverage your certification in your marketing
- How CMC’s can educate their clients about the value of certification
C2M Live! is a facilitated networking and learning online webinar in which you can meet other consultants, ask questions, share your story and learn how to grow your consulting practice. Join us early for introductions and networking.
Our Speaker: Carl Potter CMC
Certified Management Consultant Carl Potter will lead our discussion on certification for consultants. Carl works with organizations that want to put safety first in the minds of their employees, so that everyone can go home every day without injuries.
After working in the electric utility industry for over 17 years, he started Potter and Associates International in 1992. Through his presentations and consulting, he now spends his time bringing his frontline, hands-on experience of personal responsibility and safety to companies all over the US, Canada, and other countries including Africa, Cuba, and Haiti.
He is the founder of The Safety Institute – a resource for organizations that want to create workplaces where it’s difficult to get hurt. In addition, it is a community of independent safety professionals who are committed to preventing every workplace injury.
Carl is a certified safety professional and a certified management consultant. He is the author of 12 books, including the best-seller Who Is Responsible for Safety, authored hundreds of published articles, and writes a weekly safety blog read by thousands.
As a pilot who has owned and flown many different airplanes, he brings different perspectives to workplace safety. Carl is an Aircraft Commander and District Flight Safety Officer in the US Coast Guard Auxiliary – a division of the US Homeland Security He is involved in humanitarian efforts that involve safety and aviation including Angel Flight of Oklahoma and Mission Aviation Fellowship.
Our monthly events are not presentations in the traditional sense – they are conversations, facilitated discussions, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience.
Our goal is to:
- Grow the competence of the participating consultants through the information and insights gained during each session.
- Focus on issues clients worry about.
- Engender community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful exchanges, and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth.
• We use Zoom.us technology. Up to 100 individuals can participate on screen. One can also phone in.
• Sessions are one hour long and typically begin at 2 pm EDT but we go on the air one half hour earlier. This provides attendees the opportunity to get to know each other… and as stated earlier to engender the community of peer-spirit IMC is committed to promoting.
We welcome your suggestions about topics and
perspective presenters for future sessions.
Please send them to Jennifer Beever CMC by email.
IMC USA is the professional association and certifying body dedicated
to individuals consulting to management. Our mission is to promote excellence
and ethics in management consulting through certification,
education, and professional resources.
Join our team of top-notch presenters!