C2M Live! Consulting to Management
Live Webinar on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 2:00pm ET.
Session begins at 2pm - feel free to log in 30 minutes early as an opportunity to get to know attendees prior to the 2pm start.
Deliver Transformative Consulting Value with Systems Thinking
“Systems thinking is a way of helping a person to view systems from a broad perspective that includes seeing overall structures, patterns and cycles in systems, rather than seeing only specific events in the system. This broad view can help you to quickly identify the real causes of issues in organizations and know just where to work to address them.” Authenticity Consulting LLC
Our June 18 C2M Live! webinar is designed to engage participants in a discussion about “Systems Thinking” and the benefits it provides to the Consultant using it to better understand a client’s concerns, problem, expectations and desired outcomes. Through an interactive discussion and applied thinking to a case study, participants will:
- Know and understand the meaning and application of Systems Thinking to their practice
- Gain experience in problem solving and solution design using Systems Thinking
- Engage clients in a discovery conversation utilizing the Systems Thinking methodology
The workshop is designed for Consultants at all levels. Because of the interactive design there will be benefits for senior consultants, emerging consultants and individuals interested in increasing their ability work with diverse concerns and bring a new perspective to the discussion.
Join us on June 18 and add “Systems Thinking” to your consultants’ tool box to help you provide transformative value for your clients.
Meet Our Speaker Jim Park
After 18 years of managing and leading in non-profits, private industry and government Jim established his own consulting practice in 1988. As the Principal Consultant of Advanced Performance Associates, Jim relies on his intimate knowledge of industry, government and non-management challenges he helps clients across the country increase performance, maximize leadership effectiveness and improve employee job satisfaction through his 3 "E" Performance Model. Jim is a Master Trainer, Certified Coach and Expert Facilitator who crafts unique, innovative and high impact solutions to achieve his client's goals.
As a trainer/facilitator, Jim uses experiential methods to create a learning environment for his participants so that they can apply what they learn immediately upon their return to the workplace. Jim believes when learners are engaged in saying and doing they retain more of what they learn so they can transfer those skills to the workplace. At the conclusion of his workshops, participants take time to develop personal action plans to sustain and build on the skills learned.
Jim has had experience being an Executive Director for non-profits, an effective and successful manager in electronics and a consultant who has guided his clients to higher levels of performance and employee job satisfaction. Jim is a consummate professional committed to his clients success and brings all of his skill, knowledge and experience to benefit his clients. He currently serves on the IMC USA Board of Directors and facilitates the Board’s strategic planning sessions.
Our monthly events are not presentations in the traditional sense – they are conversations, facilitated discussions, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience.
Our goal is to:
- Grow the competence of the participating consultants through the information and insights gained during each session.
- Focus on issues clients worry about.
- Engender community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful exchanges, and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth.
• We use Zoom.us technology. Up to 100 individuals can participate on screen. One can also phone in.
• Sessions are one hour long and typically begin at 2 pm EDT but we go on the air one half hour earlier. This provides attendees the opportunity to get to know each other… and as stated earlier to engender the community of peer-spirit IMC is committed to promoting.
We welcome your suggestions about topics and
perspective presenters for future sessions.
Please send them to Jennifer Beever CMC by email.
IMC USA is the professional association and certifying body dedicated
to individuals consulting to management. Our mission is to promote excellence
and ethics in management consulting through certification,
education, and professional resources.
Join our team of top-notch presenters!