C2M Live! Consulting to Management
Live Webinar on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 2:00pm ET.
Session begins at 2pm - feel free to log in 30 minutes early as an opportunity to get to know attendees prior to the 2pm start.
Join us on our October 15 special C2M Live! program, a discussion of Membership Benefits and Opportunities you need to know about to get the most value from your investment in IMC USA. This session is timely as our Member Renewal campaign started on October 1. We know there are many demands on your time and resources, and we want to make sure you’re getting all the benefits possible from your membership in IMC USA.
In this C2M Live!, we’ll review the benefits of membership as well as the special discounts on products and services that you get as a member. We will also hear testimonials from several of our members who have gotten results from being a member in IMC USA, including:
· knowledge that helped them advance their business,
· opportunities for collaboration and partnering with other consultants,
· referrals to clients, and
· new tools and methodologies to grow their consulting practice.
Don’t miss this session - make sure you’re getting the value that others receive from IMC USA membership.
Both members of IMC USA as well as potential members – consultants who are on our mailing list but haven’t made the decision to join – should attend this session. As part of IMC USA’s Membership Campaign, this session is free to all attendees.”
Our monthly events are not presentations in the traditional sense – they are conversations, facilitated discussions, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience.
Our goal is to:
- Grow the competence of the participating consultants through the information and insights gained during each session.
- Focus on issues clients worry about.
- Engender community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful exchanges, and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth.
• We use Zoom.us technology. Up to 100 individuals can participate on screen. One can also phone in.
• Sessions are one hour long and typically begin at 2 pm EDT but we go on the air one half hour earlier. This provides attendees the opportunity to get to know each other… and as stated earlier to engender the community of peer-spirit IMC is committed to promoting.
We welcome your suggestions about topics and
perspective presenters for future sessions.
Please send them to Jennifer Beever CMC by email.
IMC USA is the professional association and certifying body dedicated
to individuals consulting to management. Our mission is to promote excellence
and ethics in management consulting through certification,
education, and professional resources.
Join our team of top-notch presenters!