C2M Live! Consulting to Management
Live Webinar on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 2:00pm ET.
Session begins at 2pm - feel free to log in 30 minutes early as an opportunity to get to know attendees prior to the 2pm start.
Brand and Design: Less is NOT More
Are you just getting started and developing your brand from scratch? Or are you at the point of updating your current materials to tell your evolving story with a refreshed website, logo, sales kit or other marketing materials?
Let’s face it – we’re consultants, not graphic designers. That’s why you don’t want to miss this C2M Live! program on the strategy of creating great design with award-winning creative director, Jackie Goldstein.
Attend this program to learn:
- why you should challenge “less is more” and “more is better”
- a new, simple guideline for evaluating and designing your brand
- the most important things to consider when developing elements that tell your brand’s story.
Meet Jackie Goldstein - With over 35 years as a marketing, advertising, corporate communications, creative strategy, and business development executive, Jackie brings her signature explosive energy and a wealth of experience. She has worked with start-ups to Fortune 50 companies.
Jackie has had an award-winning career since her days at WSB-TV and as Art Director of Turner Broadcasting where she was responsible for advertising & promotion of all Turner networks, teams, and properties. She then, with Mike Wittenstein, co-founded Galileo - a premier new media marketing and advertising agency, which pioneered uncharted territory in digital media and web applications for advertising and marketing and was the prototype for Atlanta’s web community.
Jackie recently designed IMC USA’s new look and feel, including our logo, site graphics and writing fresh copy for some of the key visitor pages on our website.
She is “media fearless” and mad for applying new technologies to solve corporate communication and mission critical initiatives. Her consulting and creative services often lead to assistance with advertising, corporate identity, collateral, web site design, all print media, film, video, computer-based presentations, animation design, 3-D displays and promotions.
Jackie has also been an adjunct professor at Georgia Tech, where she taught Design for New Media, as well as at Georgia State University and The Art Institute of Atlanta.
Our monthly events are not presentations in the traditional sense – they are conversations, facilitated discussions, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience.
Our goal is to:
- Grow the competence of the participating consultants through the information and insights gained during each session.
- Focus on issues clients worry about.
- Engender community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful exchanges, and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth.
• We use Zoom.us technology. Up to 100 individuals can participate on screen. One can also phone in.
• Sessions are one hour long and typically begin at 2 pm EDT but we go on the air one half hour earlier. This provides attendees the opportunity to get to know each other… and as stated earlier to engender the community of peer-spirit IMC is committed to promoting.
We welcome your suggestions about topics and
perspective presenters for future sessions.
Please send them to Jennifer Beever CMC by email.
IMC USA is the professional association and certifying body dedicated
to individuals consulting to management. Our mission is to promote excellence
and ethics in management consulting through certification,
education, and professional resources.
Join our team of top-notch presenters!