Focus on IMC - Expanding our Visibility
In our December and January meetings we began exploring how to build a better chapter including defining our constituency, making who we are and what we do more relevant to ourselves and others, developing our chapter message. We visit this topic again this month. Join our brainstorm/ focus session to grow our chapter visibility and relevance in the Chicago area and beyond.
Suggested Discussion points in past sessions included:
- The top question is the relevance – how to make the IMC in general and its Chicago chapter relevant and known to community.
- The second question – which feeds the first one – is “Who”. Who is our constituency? Which community does the IMC need to be known to?
- Why it matters? It is two-way spiral: if we find the way to be relevant, it will benefit members and all participants for additional exposure, for more business and partnership opportunities and professionally; on the opposite end the spiral is downward – if we are not relevant and known to others, we will slowly degrade even to smaller groups.
- How proud we are being members of IMC? Is membership of IMC something we try to hide, or does it add to our credibility? Have anybody tried to explain to client or prospect “What is IMC?” and “Why are you a member of IMC?”
- Are we inclusive enough?
- ABCs and other events
- Leaning on successful experience from the past – joint actions
Our discussion leader – Vadim Katsman – has been participating with IMC since 2009. In his free time, Vadim is president and solution architect of SCT Alternative, the company that helps with technology solutions for back- and front-office such as integration between business systems, development of customer portals, process automation for manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and supply chain. Vadim has been a technology professional since the early 90s and has run his company since 2000.
Our ABC meetings are interactive discussions, so come prepared to participate. Members engage in high level networking with colleagues to perfect our craft and build stronger relationships. We provide insights to help you grow your business and enhance its success. Feel free to invite a guest, especially a prospective IMC member, to attend.
There is no charge to attend our meeting - each person is responsible for the cost of your own breakfast. Please send your RSVP to the host - Mary Beth Pinda email@example.com
Unable to participate in person? Join us virtually at 7:45 a.m. ABC Zoom Link