"Bring Your Question" Session
At our monthly Northwest ABC we discuss the business of being a consultant.
This month our primary topic is setting up the working group to organize, structure, practice and promote "Bring Your Question" sessions.
* recruiting consultants with questions
* recruiting mentors and panelists
* having a structure; legal matter to protect confidentiality while being able to use accumulated materials
* spreading the word about events, promoting the event
* online presence to share case studies from prior sessions (within boundaries of confidentiality), sign up form, parking space about the event
* use sessions as a springboard for mentoring programs, articles, panel discussions, topics for Northbrook ABC (as one with the focus on strategic topics of consulting profession)
Our discussion leader – Vadim Katsman – has been participating with IMC since 2009. In his free time, Vadim is president and solution architect of SCT Alternative, the company that helps with technology solutions for back- and front-office such as integration between business systems, development of customer portals, process automation for manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and supply chain. Vadim has been a technology professional since the early 90s and has run his company since 2000.
Our ABC meetings are interactive discussions, so come prepared to participate. Members engage in high level networking with colleagues to perfect our craft and build stronger relationships. We provide insights to help you grow your business and enhance its success. Feel free to invite a guest, especially a prospective IMC member, to attend.
There is no charge to attend our meeting - each person is responsible for the cost of your own breakfast. Please send your RSVP to the host - Mary Beth Pinda email@example.com
Unable to participate in person? Join us virtually at 7:45 a.m. ABC Zoom Link - https://zoom.us/j/923184790