THANK YOU ALL!
To all who joined in our successful Town Hall series “Leading through crisis” thank you for your participation. You all made this series a success. Several participants at our last session asked, “what’s next?” After debriefing the five Town Hall participation and results the decision was made to continue the Town Hall series with a few changes and modifications.
· We will adopt a bi-monthly format holding a Town Hall the first Wednesday of every other month beginning July 1. Subsequent meetings will be September 2, and November 4.
· The Town Hall will shorten from 1.5 hours to 1.0 hour.
WHAT WILL CONTINUE?
· Town Halls will convene at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
· Jen Beever, Julia Demkowski and Jim Park will continue to host/facilitate the Town Halls.
· We will continue the “open” format to maximize attendee engagement and content contributions.
· Our conversations will continue to focus on you and how we continue to lead through crisis.
Once again the success of these Town Halls was a direct result of your participation, interest and willingness to share openly your thoughts, ideas, concerns and insights. We look forward to continuing the conversation.