C2M Live! Online Discussions for Consultants
Our monthly online events are meant to provide community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful conversation – and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth.
C2M Live! events are not presentations in the traditional sense. – they are conversations, facilitated discussions, with participants sharing their knowledge and experience. There is no “expert” opining – it is a peer-to-peer experience.
Review and download past recordings here.
Subscribe to our C2M Live email list here.
Our key goals are:
- Create a community of peers, unencumbered by geography
- Offer another member benefit – C2M Live! is free for members, non-members pay a small fee.
C2M Live! topics include:
- issues that affect the economy and commerce
- things that our clients worry about
- macro business issues that need clarity
- methods for businesses to be more competitive
- grow the competence of the participating consultants through the information and insights gained during the sessions.
We use Zoom.us technology so that up to 100 individuals can participate on screen. One can also call in. Sessions usually begin at 2 pm EDT but we go on the air one half hour earlier. This provides attendees the opportunity to get to know each other and engenders the "community-of-peers" spirit IMC is committed to promoting. We looking to having join you us in the conversation and ask you forward suggestions for future topics to Juan A. Negroni.