C2M Live! Webinars Are Facilitated Discussions Where Consultants Learn, Connect, and Grow Their Consulting Practice
Our monthly C2M Live! online events provide community, learning, mentoring and thoughtful conversation – and nurture relationships that lead to collaboration and business growth. C2M Live! programs are the new, live version of IMC USA's long-time print publication, so-named for its audience of Consultants to Management.
C2M Live! events are not talking-head presentations. They are facilitated discussions that feature subject-matter experts and participants sharing their knowledge and experience. The emphasis on C2M Live! programs is the peer-to-peer learning experience. Please join us to learn, connect with other consultants, and grow your practice.
View and Register for Upcoming C2M Live! Programs here.
Review and download past recordings here.
Subscribe to our C2M Live email list here.
Our goals are to:
- Create a community of peers, unencumbered by geography
- Offer another IMC USA member benefit - C2M Live! is free for members; non-members pay a small fee.
C2M Live! webinar topics include:
- Marketing tips and techniques to grow your practice
- Consulting methodologies to add more value for clients
- Things our clients worry about
- Strategic issues
- Issues that affect the economy and commerce
- Macro business issues that need clarity
- Methods for businesses to be more competitive
We use Zoom.us technology so that up to 100 individuals can participate on screen. One can also call in. Sessions usually begin at 2 pm EDT but we go on the air one half hour earlier. This provides attendees the opportunity to get to know each other and engenders the "community-of-peers" spirit IMC is committed to promoting. We looking to having join you us in the conversation and ask you forward suggestions for future topics and speakers to Jennifer Beever CMC.