IMC USA has a culture of sharing - members want to help you if you take the initiative to get to know them. Also, being involved helps you know and be known by others. Here are some ways to quickly benefit from your membership in IMC USA:
- Attend events online and in-person - regularly review IMC USA's Events Calendar - and attend as many chapter professional development and networking programs as you can.
- Save the date and attend IMC USA's Consulting Conference each year.
- Set a goal to find and meet new members regularly via video, phone, and face-to-face.
- Showcase your expertise and volunteer in an IMC USA chapter or on a committee, including marketing, finance, strategic planning, teaching, communication, web design, publicity, technology and more.
- Participate in IMC USA's Reason for Being in which IMC USA is transforming itself for the future.
- Begin earning your certification, asking for help from other members.
- Start an Area Breakfasts for Consultants (ABC) in your regional area or an online Community of Practice in a discipline or industry.
- Offer to speak at an IMC USA chapter event, an online webinar, or the conference.
- Bring clients and guests to events and introduce them to IMC USA colleagues.
- Volunteer with other members to consult pro-bono for a non-profit or charity.
Please contact IMC USA's Association Executive, Noelle Campany, by email or by calling 954-540-6769, with any questions about how to get more involved in the association.