2018 Mastering Management Consulting Series
Core Consulting Competencies
Module 2: Sessions 2a & 2b
(two 1.5 hour webinars)
The knowledge, skills, and behaviors that build client trust and confidence codified in the IMC USA Core Competency Framework and Mastery Levels provide the standards of excellence for management consultants. Participants will be provided with two self assessment templates to benchmark their level of mastery of consulting and their level of training and experience in the core competencies.
IMC USA Academy
Session 2A Recording:
$89.00 non members
Mastering Management Consulting Survey Course
Want to deliver more value for clients?
Just starting your practice?
Unsure about your next steps in a consulting project?
Learn the fundamentals of management consulting from successful, experienced consultants.
- Identify client needs
- Create winning proposals
- Win more projects
- Deliver better results
- Design effective project plans
- Execute successful consulting engagements
IMC USA's survey course, "Mastering Management Consulting (MMC)" has 12 sessions organized into (4) modules:
- Core Competency (2 sessions) - state of the consulting industry and core competencies required to be a successful consultant
- Ethical Challenges (1 session) - understanding experiences, constraints and issues; defining your own ethical framework
- Consulting Process (6 sessions) - defining the scope of engagement, writing proposals & project plans, research & data gathering, finding solutions, implementation & disengagement
- Practical Management (3 sessions) - marketing & managing client relationships, managing your consulting practice, maintaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace for your consulting practice.
Designed for small groups, these sessions are seminar style, using case studies and worksheets to teach skills and discuss various consulting tools, techniques, philosophies, and best practices that are immediately applicable to the participant’s consulting practice.
All consultants will benefit from the following three sessions
- The State of the Consulting Profession in the US
- Consulting Core Competencies
- Ethics and Professional Behaviors(fulfills Ethics requirement for IMC USA’s Certified Management Consultant®(CMC®) accreditation)
IMC USA is the professional association and certifying body dedicated
to individuals consulting to management. Our mission is to promote excellence
and ethics in management consulting through certification,
education, and professional resources.
Join our team of top-notch presenters!
>>SUBMIT YOUR COURSE PROPOSAL
Copyright © 2017 IMC USA | All Rights Reserved
This email was sent to '@@email@@' from Institute of Management Consultants USA.
If you wish to stop receiving email from us, you can simply remove yourself by visiting: @@unsubscribe_url@@
Note: Opting out will remove you from all emails sent by IMC through the IMC USA website.
Institute of Management Consultants USA
631 U.S. Highway One, Suite 400, North Palm Beach, FL 33408
www.imcusa.org (561) 472-0833