Mastering Management Consulting:
Complete Course - All 16 MMC Sessions
Learn the fundamentals of management consulting from successful, experienced consultants.
Do you want to deliver more value for clients?
Are you just starting a new or re-focusing an existing consulting practice?
Would you like to have more confidence about the right steps in a consulting project?
IMC USA's Mastering Management Consulting fundamentals course helps you learn how to:
- Identify client needs
- Create winning proposals
- Win more projects
- Deliver better results
- Design effective project plans
- Execute successful consulting engagements
Who should attend?
- Early-stage consultants (one to three years of experience)
- Consultants making major changes to the focus of their practice
- Consultants needing specific skills or competencies
- All consultants will benefit from the following three sessions
- The State of the Consulting Profession in the US
- Consulting Core Competencies
- Ethics and Professional Behaviors (fulfills Ethics requirement for IMC USA’s Certified Management Consultant ® (CMC®) accreditation)
Mastering Management Consulting Modules
Module 1: Core Competency (2 sessions) - Learn about the current state of the consulting industry from experienced consultants and the core competencies required to be a successful consultant.
Module 2: Ethical Challenges (2 sessions) - Understand the experiences, constraints and issues surrounding consulting engagements today. Identify your own ethical framework.
Module 3: Consulting Process (6 sessions) - Learn how to define the scope of your consulting engagement, write better proposals & project plans, conduct research & gather data, identify solutions, implement & disengage.
Module 4: Practice Management (3 sessions) - Learn how to market your practice & manage client relationships, manage your consulting practice, and maintain your competitive advantage in the marketplace.